2020 AGM Mid-Season Review
As part of our COVID-19 Special Updates we are pleased to present our key findings from this year’s highly eventful and extraordinary proxy voting season.
The Review is loaded with insights and statistics that we hope will aid you with your future planning – for Q3 and Q4, for your shareholder consultations in the second half of the year, and even for the 2021 AGM season.
Within the Review you will find:
- 2020 AGM season statistics… so far
- Proxy adviser engagement and ISS recommendations review
- High-level assumptions for Q3 and Q4
- Communications in the COVID-19 world – special commentary by leading financial PR firm, Camarco
- How has COVID-19 impacted activism – special commentary by international law firm, White & Case
For more information, please feel free to contact the Boudicca from Equiniti (EQ) team.